Infinite Sum Projects Team role is to define, manage and deliver robust and commercially viable projects, to meet our client and Infinite Sum requirements.
Within the Infinite Sum Projects Team the Project Management Specialist roles are focused on coordinating and managing the delivery of projects involving Infinite Sum’s project teams anywhere in the world.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Deliver allocated projects to meet customer, stakeholder and Infinite Sum needs.
- Use / share knowledge and previous experience as required to ensure project delivery in line with expectation.
- Manage and track a project through its full life cycle, by:
- Defining detailed project scope
- Monitoring and tracking project activities (e.g. establish and maintain a project plan, identify and track project risks, provide effective status reporting),
- Managing and tracking financial resources (e.g. monitor project spend against budgets),
- Managing and tracking people resources (e.g. identify and flag resource constraints),
- Managing communications (e.g. develop and deliver communication materials), and,
- Closure and review of projects post-delivery.
- Maintain a high level of flexibility in managing work load to ensure a variety of tasks, possibly across different opportunities or projects, are completed on time.
- Ensure all deliverables are of a high quality and delivered on time and to the agreed standard.
- Facilitate the smooth transition of ongoing responsibility for own projects to the appropriate operational groups or teams.
- Respond quickly to challenges and issues by identifying and documenting them. This includes ensuring resolution by using all appropriate available resources and by initiating timely actions.
- Ensure clear and appropriate communication is maintained throughout the project life cycle. All communication should be clear, concise and logical – regardless of the communication vehicle. Potentially communication may be needed to change a person’s (or team’s) position or to convince others and secure co-operation or ‘buy-in’.
- Build and maintain a strong rapport and on-going relationships with key individuals, for example:
- Relevant third parties and suppliers
- Local leadership and business contacts
- Network and collaborate with Infinite Sum Workplace consulting network Solutions.
- Create, track and report on project finances throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage, monitor and report expenditure against forecast in order to achieve results within target and demonstrate financial control and compliance with Infinite Sum’s procurement and payment policies.
- Flag any financial risk or variances in a timely fashion to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure ongoing financial management is transitioned as required to relevant operational teams.
- Accountable for delivery of financial results within agreed targets.
- Constructively challenge existing approaches, looking for opportunities to provide improvements that will lead to more effective and efficient ways of working not only in the delivery of opportunities or projects but all aspects of work.
Travel: Occasional where required
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Change Mgt
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Relationship Mgt
- Financial/Budget Mgt
- Technology Mgt
- Project Mgt
- Supplier Mgt
- Analytical Thinking
- Anticipates Business Opportunities/Business Acumen
- Concern for Accuracy & Quality
- Customer Service
- Drive & Motivation
- Decision Making & Judgement
- Impact & Influence
- Information Seeking
- Planning & Organising
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building/Mgt
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Team Work
What we can offer you
We will work with you to ensure you get an opportunity to work on project assignments that suit your personal and professional goals. Opportunity to work from home if wish, within a daily commute of a client location, or if you are adventurous we can post you to an international assignment working in multicultural and dynamic teams both internally and at our client sites. Career development opportunities are offered at all of our international offices.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
ABOUT INFINITE SUM
Infinite Sum is a global management consulting firm made up of experienced business executives and consultants that deliver immediate and long-term solutions and real profit to our clients. Since 1993, we have been retained as consultants and trusted partners to many clients ranging from fortune 500s to some with revenues of less than $100m.
Combining deep industry knowledge with specialised expertise in global sourcing, operations consulting and international market development and sales solutions we advise our clients on their most critical issues and opportunities relating to their global initiatives. We provide this advice and support across numerous industries and geographies, with particular emphasis on emerging markets.
Infinite Sum is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.