We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant – Global Sourcing Manager within our North American Food & Ingredients Group who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Infinite Sum – an employer that enables you to work in a flexible environment both in terms of geography and time.
Our senior consultants are responsible for:
- Building and sustaining long-term client relationships
- Selling the full breadth of Infinite Sum’s services
- Selling and delivering an expanded range of management and sourcing consulting services.
This role will support Infinite Sum Sourcing and Procurement projects for our client offices located in the Mid West areas of the United States. Types of work includes all aspects of source to pay transformation including strategic sourcing, procure to pay, technology, organization design, and business analytics. Role is expected to support Mid West USA sales and Client high value consulting delivery.
Infinite Sum Global Sourcing Group help develop sourcing strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfilment functions within our clients organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
A professional at this position level within Infinite Sum has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Infinite Sum on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages Infinite Sum sourcing project teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Infinite Sum.
- Minimum of 7 years of Sourcing & Procurement experience within the food, ingredients or beverage industries
- At least 3 years of external consulting experience or equivalent internal consulting project management experience
- Must be located within the Mid West of the United States, or be willing to relocate.
- Graduate Degree Preferred but not necessary if candidate can show 10+ years professional experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability dealing with international based Infinite Sum sourcing teams in Asia and South America.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Infinite Sum (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Infinite Sum or an affiliated Infinite Sum partner business may not be eligible for consideration.
What we can offer you
We will work with you to ensure you get an opportunity to work on project assignments that suit your personal and professional goals. Opportunity to work from home if wish, within a daily commute of a client location, or if you are adventurous we can post you to an international assignment working in multicultural and dynamic teams both internally and at our client sites. Career development opportunities are offered at all of our international offices.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
ABOUT INFINITE SUM
Infinite Sum is a global management consulting firm made up of experienced business executives and consultants that deliver immediate and long-term solutions and real profit to our clients. Since 1993, we have been retained as consultants and trusted partners to many clients ranging from fortune 500s to some with revenues of less than $100m.
Combining deep industry knowledge with specialised expertise in global sourcing, operations consulting and international market development and sales solutions we advise our clients on their most critical issues and opportunities relating to their global initiatives. We provide this advice and support across numerous industries and geographies, with particular emphasis on emerging markets.
Infinite Sum is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.